Only 35% of the world has internet.
100% of the world needs education.
KA Lite is an offline version of Khan Academy that runs on almost anything.
- Bringing the online education revolution to rural communities.
- Synchronize and manage your organization's deployments centrally.
- Quick installation, minimal system requirements, and simple to use.
- Students can earn points, teacher can view coach reports.
- Choose which videos to download, and languages for subtitles.
Do you know somewhere that KA Lite could be useful?
Ready to get started?
Tell us about your needs
Want to contribute?
Develop, translate, or seed!